Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Square-foot Vegetable Garden

2013 Vegetable Garden
In an effort to save myself countless hours weeding, I am foregoing row gardening for square-foot gardening.  This method has allowed me to double the number of plants I can grow in the same amount of space.

The only thing I have to be sure of is that the soil is very, very well nourished.

It's the only thing I need to focus on and everything else will fall into place.

This is my plan, seeds have been started, winter sown jugs have sprouted, and I am ready.

Frost be gone!  And let us eat!

1 comment:

  1. I love your saying, Frost be gone and let us eat. Nothing like fresh veggies from a home garden. I'll be following your progress on the sq ft garden. I'm still row gardening, so I'll be interested in seeing how you make out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...